The program gives newcomers with entrepreneurial mindset access to technical skills they need as freelancer for today and in the future.
Typical Participant profile
- Is proficient in the English language.
- Has time to attend (see Learner Journey).
- Intents to work as freelancer or has a background as freelancer.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a strong desire to learn.
Five core technical skills to built up the own business
- Should I build a website from scratch myself or should I use specialized services?
- How does WordPress work and how can I built a website using it?
- Which guidelines should I adhere to when designing my own website?
- How does online data analysis work and how can it be integrated in my website?
- Which elements should a good video contain?
- How do I design a video?
- How can I make a video and which tools can I use?
- What do I need for live streaming video and what makes it special?
Digital Communication, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Which role do emails play in the online communication mix?
- What are practical tips for designing emails?
- Which online communication, collaboration and cooperation tools are available and how can I apply them?
- How can the work (as a team) be improved by using online tools?
- What constitutes good moderation in webinars?
LinkedIn & personal branding
- How can a social media strategy be developed?
- What needs to be considered when introducing and using social media marketing channels?
- Which social media networks are relevant for freelancers and how do they work?
- What risks arise from using online tools?
- Which rules apply to data protection incl. newsletters?
- What are the stumbling blocks when it comes to image copyrights?
- How must an imprint be designed?
You have the flexibility of going deeper in one of the two core technical skills Web Development and Media Making or you can take basics of both.
The three core technical skills Digital CCC, Security, LinkedIn & personal branding are compulsory for every participant of the program.
The DevelopMe_ program
November 30, 2017
12 weeks, 25 hours peer week
Free of charge
Reasons to join the DevelopMe_ program
Grow your entrepreneurial mindset
Aquire digital skills for your own business
Grow your business by using technical tools
Get Connected with like-minded people
Application period starts soon. Stay tuned!
Partners of the DevelopMe_ program
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the Urban Innovative Actions Initiative.